Pizza Pull-Apart Bread is a game day must-have. All the little pieces make it easy for everyone to grab exactly what they want! Feel free to grab some Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes to sprinkle over the top and GO VIKINGS!!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1.5 hours on High
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Italian dry spice mix
- 1 (16.3-ounce) tube Pillsbury Grands refrigerated rolls
- 1 (14-ounce) can or jar pizza sauce
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni, coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil and spice mix.
- Pull apart the biscuits and cut each into 6 equal pieces. Using your fingers, stretch and pull each into an approximately 1 ½-inch square. Spoon about 1 teaspoon pizza sauce on each square and top with a slice of pepperoni and 1 teaspoon of mozzarella cheese. Pull the edges together and pinch to seal completely. Dip into the bowl of olive oil and arrange in the bottom of the slow cooker loosely next to each other. When the bottom is covered, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of mozzarella cheese and continue making even layers until all of the biscuit pieces have been used. Sprinkle any remaining pepperoni and cheese on top and drizzle with any remaining olive oil.
- Cover and cook on High for 1 ½ hours. Serve with the remaining pizza sauce for dipping.