Valentine's Day meets Unicorn meets sprinkle factory! This magical toffee bark is super simple, just a few ingredients, but truly brings out the love and sparkle during this snowy season!
Valentine’s Day Toffee Bark
- 1 sleeve of Saltine Crackers
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- pastel pink food gel coloring
- assorted sprinkles and candy hearts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a large cookie tray with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Line saltines up neatly in rows to cover the tray.
- In a medium sized pot melt your butter and brown sugar. Once butter is melted down, bring to a boil. Continue to stir the entire time and boil for about 2 minutes.
- Pour over the top of the saltines. Gently spread across the saltines.
- Place in oven and bake for about 7 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle your white chocolate chips over the saltines. Put back in the oven for 2 minutes or so to melt the chocolate chips. Once your chips are melting, remove from oven and spread the chocolate across the top evenly with a spatula.
- While spreading the white chocolate, place a few drops of pink food coloring on the white chocolate and spread around to make a marbled appearance.
- Decorate with sprinkles and candy hearts.
- Once chocolate is completely hardened you are ready to break apart and serve!