The animals walked two-by-two! Goodnight Ark is an adorable book about Noah trying to get some rest but due to the wild winds and storm the animals can't sleep! I made tiger, cheetah, and zebra tails! This is a great book to begin introducing religion into your babies world, and around Easter it feels particularly topical!
- 1 bag of pretzel rods
- white chocolate melts
- orange chocolate melts
- yellow chocolate melts
- Chocolate chips, or chocolate melts
- Place one color of your melts in a paper cup. Melt in microwave according to package instructions.
- Dip your pretzel rod in the cup, coat the rod, remove and place on parchment paper to dry. I use paper cups so I can dispose of the cup easily instead of cleaning out the chocolate.
- Repeat with each color.
- Once your tails dry, melt your chocolate chips. Fill a pastry bag with melted chocolate chips, cut the tip and decorate your tails!
- Allow to dry completely before transporting or packaging them.