These 3-ingredient “Little Nutbrown Hare tails” are perfect for Easter! This classic book couldn’t be any sweeter and I know how it feels to love a little one up to the moon, and back!
- 12 jumbo marshmallows
- 2 cups white melting chocolate
- 2 cups Coconut
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet and set aside.
- Place your coconut on a plate and set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate melts according to package directions.
- Dip the marshmallow in the chocolate, then dip into the plate of coconut.
- Place on a cookie sheet and allow the chocolate to cool and harden.
- So easy! Enjoy!