Sheep in a Jeep is a fun book, an easy ready and these sheep make me laugh! This recipe is a great thing to make with your kiddos! The mint tastes delicious with the chocolate pudding, and I don't know about you but I bought so many Girl Scout cookies! I just could not say no to those adorable troops selling the door-to-door and outside the store!
- Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- Milk (quantity according to pudding package)
- 1 Sleeve of Thin Mints
- 8 Strawberries
- Orange candy melts
- Prepare pudding according to package instructions (this is where you use the milk).
- Allow pudding to set up in a bowl. Meanwhile, crush your Thin Mints in a food processor or a baggie.
- Once pudding is ready, scoop into small jars.
- Top with crushed Thin Mints.
- Top with a plastic sheep :) I purchased these at Hobby Lobby. You can find sheep at Michaels, and Amazon as well.