The other day I posted how to make these crowns for your Royal Wedding parties. But what is better than a crown? A cupcake crown! Make these delicious pineapple coconut cupcakes and top with a crown. Here you will find the delicious recipe, and crown instructions.
To make the crowns, head over to FaveCrafts. For the recipe, scroll below!
Pineapple Coconut Cupcakes
- 1 vanilla cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 (14-ounce) can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 (8-ounce) can of crushed pineapple
- Cool whip
- Prepare cupcake pans with liners. I used white.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, eggs, and coconut milk with mixer on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping occasionally. Stir in coconut and pineapple. Pour into cupcake liners. Bake as directed per pan size on box.
- Frost cupcakes with cool whip. Top with sprinkles and a crown!