And if you are really a pickle fan, make this easy delicious dip. Perfect for weekend hanging in the backyard and back deck!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature. This is important! It will be hard to combine if it is too hard.
- 2 dill pickles, finely chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice (or more, depending on taste)
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
- Combine ingredients in large bowl.
- Chill for one hour to allow all flavors to blend.
- Serve with chips!