It is National Rose Day! What better way to celebrate than with a cherry cake and a glass of my new favorite Rosé, Tres Chic! Take a look at the recipe below and be sure to try this Rosé !
- 1 funfetti cake mix + ingredients to create cake
- ¼ cup maraschino cherry juice
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups shortening
- 12 cups powdered sugar
- 5-6 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
Additional maraschino cherries for decorating.
1. Make cake mix according to package instructions. Add the ¼ cup cherry juice.
2. Pour in two 8-inch pans and bake, according to package instructions.
3. Combine frosting ingredients in a stand mixer with paddle attachment.
4. Stack and frost cake, when cool.
5. Garnish with cherries