Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?! Make these adorable brown bears using Oreos, M&Ms and Candy Melts! Yummmmyyy!!
- 12 double stuffed sandwich cookies
- 12 brown M&Ms
- 1 (12-ounce) bag white candy melts
- 1 (12-ounce) bag chocolate candy melts
- 1 tube black icing
- Lay a sheet of parchment paper on your kitchen counter.
- Select 12 white candy melts for the muzzle and set aside. Select 24 more for the ears and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate package in the microwave according to package instructions.
- Slide the "ears" into place in between the cookies into the filling and dip the cookies in the melted white candy.
- Using a fork lift the cookie out and gently bang the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate.
- Lay the cookie on the parchment.
- Place the candy melt on as the muzzle and press in gently to secure.
- Dip an M&M in the melted chocolate and use as glue to place onto the muzzle.
- When the cookies are dried, use the black icing to dot on the eyes.
- Let dry completely before packaging or storing!